Rattigan Kitchen Design Process
Considering a new kitchen?
You are most likely going to invest in two kitchens in your lifetime. Therefore, your new modern kitchen must include everything to suit your lifestyle needs. Rattigan Kitchen’s Kitchen Design information will help you draft a sketch of your dream modern kitchen you wish to have at the end of the project. The kitchen design sheet will help you sketch the dimensions of your kitchen. It will also assist you in deciding where you want to locate your electrical appliances and make use of the space. You can email the sketch to email@example.com. You may forward photos of your existing kitchen or take them along to the showroom during your consultation.
- Measure the width and length of the existing kitchen (the attached pdf graph sheet will assist you with this).
- Insert the window measurements’ length and height.
- Mark where you plan to locate your sink, cooker, and American fridge or fridge freezer.
- Highlight any internal walls, pillars, bulkheads on the sketch.
- Include the position and measurements of radiators/boilers.
Thank you for your assistance in creating your dream project.