Rattigan Kitchens Elphin is a family run business operating since 2003 in the town of Elphin North Roscommon. Mary and David have spent over 17 years honing the art of the perfect kitchen. We believe your space should reflect your individual style, your modern kitchen or contemporary kitchen is your personal empire. Rattigan Kitchens Elphin ensure your modern kitchen is the heart of your home.
Rattigan Kitchens Elphin assist you in the planning and designing of your modern kitchen or contemporary kitchen through the stages of choosing your modern kitchen. This includes choosing color schemes, countertop, door handles, bin, walk-in pantry, storage units soft close units.
We begin with you, your needs, desires and your dreams. At Rattigan Kitchens Elphin we stand over all our work and our reputation is your guarantee. This has been our approach and this is why we are in business for over 17 years.
- Contact David on 086 3855263 and make an appointment to visit our kitchen showroom and start your journey on your new kitchen
- David will explore the best design options for your space , Explore the best way to spend your budget and leave with an understanding of our approach to creating your dream kitchen.
- You can put as much input into the design and layout of your dream kitchen, your views are important to us at Rattigan Kitchens Elphin. Understanding your budget also ensures David can design the best option for your dream kitchen.
- Having explored your preferred kitchen styles, accessories and appliances during your initial consultation David will ring to make an appointment to share and review the design options with you in the showroom or over the phone if there is an understanding over the phone that all issues are agreed upon.
- David will discuss the costs of the various options you are considering and prepare an official quote.
- Once the kitchen design and costs are agreed a contract file for the build and installation of your dream kitchen is prepared.
- At this stage each party commits to the project at the price and specification agreed and a booking deposit is paid.
- A site visit takes place whereby final measurements are taken and the project moves on to the next stage. During the survey visit the electrical sockets and extraction openings will be identified in your kitchen for your electrician and plumber.
- Depending on the size of the Kitchen the installation is generally completed over a two day period. The worktop is then fitted depending on the type of work top you choose.
- The solid worktop quartz or granite is fitted once the template is taken therefore there is a little time lag.
- All that’s really left to do now is invite friends round, or pop on the kettle, put your feet up and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I need to make an appointment in advance?
Yes. You can contact David on 086 3855263 Monday to Saturday between 9.00am and 6,00pm. However, if these times do not suit, David will accommodate you out of these hours. It is best to make an appointment prior to visiting the showroom due to the Covid-19 pandemic protocols.
What do I need to receive a quote?
An architect’s plan or measurements of your existing room would be ideal. Otherwise, you can forward images or measurements and ideas of your kitchen to David on WhatsApp, messenger or email email@example.com
How much will a kitchen cost?
Kitchen prices vary, depending on the size of kitchen, type of door, type of worktop, etc. Other factors that will increase the price of the kitchen are larger units such as walk-in pantry units, units with glass doors and large islands.
Standard kitchen prices typically range from €8,000 to €15,000.
Appliances can vary and can cost from €1,000 to €3,000, depending on the model and brand you choose. We recommend you contact King & Mofatt Electrical in Carrick on Shannon, at https://euronics.ie/store/king-and-moffatt-electrical-ltd/ The applicable discount is passed on directly to you. King & Moffatt will deal with all after sales queries.
You should also bear in mind to factor in auxiliary costs such as plumbing, electrical works and tiling.
Can you update my old kitchen?
At Rattigan Kitchens, we can replace your doors. However, if you want your kitchen resprayed, we can try to recommend an expert in this field to you.
What type of worktops do you supply?
We supply both laminate and solid wood worktops. We work with a reputable company to supply quartz and granite worktops.
Which is the best worktop?
Quartz would be the best worktop for durability and colour options and it is stain resistant.
Solid wood can be an attractive addition in the kitchen, however, it is not recommended in the food preparation area. Also, solid woods can be high maintenance.
Should I lay my floor before the kitchen is installed?
Yes, the floor must be installed and usually tiled prior to us fitting your kitchen. Your new floor will be protected during the fitting of the kitchen.
Do you carry out plumbing and electrical services?
No, our fitters do not carry out plumbing or electrical services, as these are specialist skills. However, Rattigan Kitchens can recommend both a reputable plumber and electrician to carry out this work for you.
Do you supply appliances?
Rattigan Kitchens recommends King and Moffatt Electrical in Carrick on Shannon, who have a variety of appliances in stock and can deliver direct to your home during the installation of your kitchen. The applicable discount is given direct to our customers.
How long is the warranty on my kitchen?
Rattigan Kitchens’ guarantee is 5 years for manufacturing faults and construction errors. However, Rattigan Kitchens are on hand to hear your comments and answer any questions you may have. We will also endeavour to assist you with any issues you may have with kitchens which we fitted over time.
Fire, smoke damage and water, as well as wear and tear are not covered by guarantee.
Appliances have a standard term of 12 months from the date of invoice.
Some brands give extended warranty terms if you purchase all appliances form the same brand. Some brands also allow warranty extensions to 5 years, which can be purchased directly with the manufacturer.
Thank you to Rattigan Kitchens for a fabulous new fitted wardrobe, exactly as requested. All the fitted furniture in my house has come from David & I couldn’t recommend him more. The kitchen is getting a fair battering from the toddler on the tractor but it’s still immaculate!
Couldn’t be happier with my kitchen. Planning and construction to an exceptionally high standard. Great advice and great vision from David. Workmanship is perfect. Installation was very fast and exactly when he said he would install. In addition, David was very accommodating of fitting around our family schedule.
Fantastic workmanship. Third house, third kitchen and no comparison. 3 years old and as good as the day it was fitted. Great personal service and no ask too big. Thanks
Michelle Quigley Brehon
Thanks to David, Mary, Darius and John at Rattigans Kitchens for our fab new kitchen. We highly recommend them. They are so easy to work with and give excellent advice.